At the heart of a vibrant and caring community, St. Joseph’s close network of local partners help to drive exceptional outcomes for children.
Across the curriculum, we aim to deliver full engagement and learning for each child. Partner engagement enhances our children’s progress, resilience and resourcefulness by facilitating:
- A curriculum that is constantly challenging and innovative;
- A richer school environment;
- Direct mentoring support;
- A range of encounters with possible professions;
- ‘hosting’ or ‘curating’ of children’s work;
- A learning culture giving the freedom to experience, experiment and discover.
The gallery of images above illustrates some of the inspirational support given to children at St. Joseph’s by more than 60 local academic, cultural and business partner organisations. The school family is greatly appreciative of the generous gifts of time, resources and facilities from these partners which support children’s education and development.If you wish to know more about St. Joseph’s Partner Programme, or want to help our children please – Contact Us